Looking and feeling gorgeous every day doesn’t have to be a struggle.
It’s true that beauty is skin deep, but a healthy body also contributes to feeling good about yourself.
With these 10 tips, you’ll be able to keep your skin looking flawless, hair shiny, and makeup perfect.
We’ve also included some important facts about what you should eat and drink for healthy looking skin.
- Start your day off with a full glass of water to hydrate and flush out toxins.
- Get some sunshine in the morning, but make sure you’re wearing sunscreen if you have sensitive skin or live somewhere where it’s sunny year round.
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day for healthy looking skin, at least eight glasses of water a day.
- Drink tea or coffee, but make sure to add a splash of milk for some protein and fat.
- Always eat breakfast even if it’s just toast with peanut butter and jelly (or your favorite type of breakfast food).
This is important because eating helps provide energy and boosts metabolism in the morning which will help you feel more awake throughout the day .
- Make sure to get enough sleep so that you can wake up feeling refreshed.
- Take care of your hair by shampooing every other day using baking soda mixed with warm water as an alternative to conventional shampoos which are filled with chemicals that strip away healthy oils from your scalp .
After rinsing out soap residue, wash your hair with an apple cider vinegar and water rinse for shiny, healthy looking locks.
- Put on sunscreen every day to avoid premature aging of the skin by shielding it from UV rays that cause wrinkles and age spots .
- Apply a moisturizer after washing your face in order to help lock moisture into the skin so you can maintain its elasticity.
- This is especially important if you live somewhere where it’s cold or dry outside, such as Alaska or Montana.
- Never forget about eyebrows! Tweeze any hairs out of them and trim away stray hairs using eyebrow scissors or clippers this will make them look more defined than bushy.
If they are too thin, use eyebrow pencils to fill them in and make them look thicker.
- Add a healthy dose of SPF to your makeup routine for skin that looks fresh and vibrant .
- Apply concealer to any blemishes and dark circles beneath eyes. Dust on translucent powder for a flawless finish.
- Use lip gloss or lipstick in order to keep the lips looking healthy, without drying them out .
- Apply blush on cheekbones for a natural rosy glow.
- Put your hair up when it’s dirty so that you can wear an updo instead of having flat greasy locks (or use dry shampoo).
You’ll feel better about yourself!
We hope you enjoyed these tips and facts! We also hope you liked this beauty and lifestyle blog. For more information stay tuned.