Are you a Travel Blogger? Do you want to learn more about Travel Blogging? The following 10 articles will provide some great travel blog ideas that will help you be the best Travel Blogger out there. You’ll learn how to blog, what equipment is needed, and tips for developing an engaging online presence.
- Travel blogs are one of the most popular types of blogs on the internet today
- Travel bloggers can make money by blogging through advertising, affiliate marketing, or sponsorship deals
- Travel bloggers have to decide if they want their blog posts to be more personal or informative
- Travel blogging has become a full time profession for many people
- Starting a travel blog is easy and rewarding, but it does require dedication
So how do you go about starting your own Travel Blog? It’s actually easier than you think.
The first thing that you need to do before starting a Travel Blog of any kind is create an account with WordPress so that you can start creating content on the website platform. Once this is done, the next step would be deciding what format your post should take and writing out some topic ideas in case inspiration strikes while traveling. When trying to figure out topics for your newly-created Travel Blog, think about what you are passionate about.
For example, if you love to travel and photograph your surroundings while doing so then a Travel Photography blog would be perfect for someone with your interests. You could also create an informative Travel Travel Tips blog or even document all of the food that you eat on vacation in another type of Travel Food blog.
If you want to start blogging sooner rather than later but don’t feel like writing out posts just yet there’s no need to worry because there is plenty of content already online that can help get things started
All it takes is thoughtfully selecting some popular topics and ideas which will give people more insight into who you are as a blogger
The Travel Blogger’s Travel Gear Checklist:
- Smartphone or Point and Shoot Camera to capture spontaneous moments on the go
- Travel Computer with Backup Battery Pack, Laptop Sleeve, External Hard Drive, Backpacking Chair (for laptop usage), GoPro (or other Action Cam) for capturing travel experiences.
- Extra Memory Cards/Cards Reader if you’re using a DSLR camera in addition to your smartphone
Portable Power Bank Charger
Travel chargers are great because they charge from any outlet in the world! This is especially helpful when traveling internationally since different countries use different types of outlets.
International Outlet Plug Adapters
These allow you to plug into foreign wall sockets without having to carry a converter.
Travel Essentials Kit
Travel toiletries can be expensive, so it’s best to pack your own! The Travel Essentials Kit will include items such as toothbrush, contact solution/glasses case and more. (Make sure you’re packing liquids in travel size containers!)
always bring this with you when traveling because there is no telling what kind of germs are on the plane or train!