Are you a working woman with too many things to do and not enough time? Do work, family, and blog feel like mutually exclusive priorities sometimes? If so, this post is for you.
There are plenty of benefits to blogging from giving your company an edge on the competition to improving your personal brand visibility but they all take time. So how do we find some more hours in the day?
Here are 16 blogging ideas that will help busy women balance their professional and personal lives while still staying connected with their audience!
- List your favorite products.
- Share an article of interest that you read recently.
- Write a post about the best thing for dinner tonight (your readers may have been too busy to cook).
- Have a question and answer session with followers on social media.
- Write about your favorite productivity hacks.
- Share a recent photo from the office or home.
- Give an update on what you are (or have been) reading lately.
- Write up some organizational tips for how to keep track of all those notes and papers that seem to accumulate everywhere!
- Write about your latest blog post.
- Share a great article that you read recently and offer commentary on it.
- Ask followers for their best advice when balancing work, family, and blogging or ask them what they think is the most challenging aspect of running a business while being a mom (or dad) to young children.
- Share an article on a topic that’s of interest to your followers.
- Share your favorite story about working as part of a team.
- Write up and share with us all the latest news from work!
- Ask readers for feedback or input on something you’re currently struggling with at the office/at home.
- Share your favorite recipe with us!
- Write about one of the best days you’ve had at work recently.
- Share a recent anecdote from when you helped someone or were on hand to help out in some way.
- Share an observation that you made recently and share what it taught you about life, people, etc.
- Do something new for dinner every night this week (give a menu plan)!
- Create fun “work” charts to make office tasks more exciting or create healthy food swaps based off popular dishes everyone loves!
By now, I hope you know why blogging is such a great way to maintain your personal brand visibility while still having time in the day for everything else (although it will take some planning).
Blogging can be one more tool in our arsenal if we are creative enough when looking for ways to make this happen. And luckily there are plenty of tools out there today that allow bloggers everywhere to produce posts quickly and easily.
Try all the 16 blogging ideas we’ve shared in this blog. We hope you have a great experience, and learn from it. If you liked this blog and want to read more such blogs then stay tuned. We provide these lifestyle blog ideas every week so don’t miss anything.