In this blog post, you will learn about various gadgets that can be used for improving blog design. By using these methods, you will save time and effort and improve your website. Some of the blog gadgets showcased are: High quality plugins, Free themes, Website speed optimizers and W3C validators. In addition to each individual section having complete instructions on how to use them effectively in order to gain some results from the changes made.
This article is a guide on how to improve blog design with gadgets found within your computer or online settings like free themes of WordPress and website speed optimizers available online.
Make sure you have the latest version of your browser like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
And also consider using Google Chrome’s extensions or plugins to improve blog design. Here’s a list of high quality plugins for Chrome:
• Blogulous – This is a website optimizer. It helps users make the most out of their websites by adding customizing features like easy image uploading, blogging and simple tabbed settings.
With Blogulous, you can make your blog posts look more amazing with buttons and tabs as well as make your images fit perfectly within the borders of your website. You can also change how often you want to get notifications on an admin dashboard that appears at the top right corner.
• Elegant – Elegant is one of WordPress’s most popular plugins. It helps its users to design and customize their blogs in a more elegant way using customizable widgets. It has over 1000 pre-made widgets, applications and other customizations that come integrated with its main theme called Elegant. With this plugin, you can make your blog look modern and stylish with minimal effort.
• WPBeads – This is WordPress’s most popular plugin that allows you to add custom appearances to your posts and pages. You can use it as a WYSIWYG editor, substitute for HTML or create your own HTML templates from scratch. WPBeads is also perfect for bloggers and website owners who are interested in tweaking their pages’ code at any given time. To use this plugin, you will need to have a basic knowledge about HTML or PHP coding.
• WP-Tweaks – This is another WordPress plugin that allows users to easily customize their WordPress blog designs without having to edit the core code. It can change margins, padding, color, scrollbar position, etc. You can alter them and save your changes as an option or apply them globally by clicking on the “Apply”.
• WP Super Cache – This is a free plug-in that speeds up your WordPress blog without changing caching settings of the core files. It doesn’t affect your cache settings and is very efficient in its use. The plugin also works on mobile devices, and you don’t need to configure it with PHP as it has a stand-alone application that you can download from the official website. You can simply go through the setup process in two different ways:
1) By clicking “Install” once you’ve downloaded the application, or
2) by running the executable file that you’re downloading from your computer.
• W3 Total Cache – This is another free plug-in for optimizing websites. It improves browsing speed and helps users connect more frequently with their site while also having almost no effect on the server’s performance.